Bu Blogda Ara

18 Mart 2013 Pazartesi

First is Most Vital

Hello :)

i am mehmet and today ı decided to write my tasks to blog.As you see i'm writing in english because i promised my teacher who works in british culture langauge center .. If you want to learn meaning of my tasks you can use a translator or you can ask me on e mail i return in 1 days :) (mehmet.tekelioglu06@gmail.com)
this is my official e mail adress.So i think that's all for entrance. i m going to introduce myself to meet me more.

My name is mehmet.And i am a student in OndokuzMayıs university in faculty of engineering at industrial engineering deparment ( 2. class).. I am from Ankara/Polatlı.I am 21 years old.I live in ceyhan.But my school is in Samsun :) And ı will go to Poland / Warsaw next year :) As you understand i am a traveller :)

My hobbies are using scoial networks(twitter-facebook-blogger-about.me ... ) , Ney Blowing, listen to music etc.. I use social networks so much . You can contact me on there too

For twitter:mhmtklgl
For facebook: Mehmet Tekelioğlu
About me: Mehmet Tekelioğlu ..
email: mehmet.tekelioglu06@gmail.com

In my opinion thats all for first task :) Thanks for reading and i am waiting for your replies :) Thanks a lot :)
Thats me :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder